May 17, 2010

The Final Countdown


OK so we're just gonna be honest right off the bat here - there is a very good chance that we will not keep this blog up-to-date, post the newest pics, or even remember we have a blog in a matter of months...but right now, tonight, we think it's a rather brilliant idea.

Titan and I are about to get married on June 19th, 2010. Are we ready for this wedding? Heck yes we are! Now are we actually ready for this wedding? Define ready ha ha. We haven't had the longest engagement in history but we've been lucky and everything has fallen into place beautifully for our big day. I've got my dress, we've got the place, and I've got new boots...like I said - totally ready. Either way you cut it - I get to marry my best and my hottest friend(sorry Sierra but you came in a close second on the hottness scale) so it's bound to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment